A lot has been said and written about girls’s designer bags. Researches and studies have been carried out to unravel the mystery of the relationship between a girl and her handbag. Even though you possibly can think that there is not much to know in this area, you may be wrong.
Ladies love handbags. As we speak, the number of producers of handbags have gone up and you will see designer handbags by the plenty. Nonetheless, what is it that makes them special for girls?
To place it merely, handbags are not any strange objects. They’ve a controversial history as well. Listed here are some details about ladies’s designer bags that are less known and equally interesting.
1. Measure of sexual attraction: Ever used the phrase ‘old bag’ and wondered how it got here into existence? Well, earlier women used to hold their belongings in a pouch or purse kept beneath her dress or in a pocket unrevealing. At the moment, it was considered vulgar and ridiculous for a lady to have a visible pocket. The phrase ‘old bag’ is a part of that legacy. It refers to a girl past her sexual prime.
2. Made from silk: The earliest idea of a handbag was a easy pocket or a pouch worn next to the skin for safety. The pockets had been regarded as intimate as underwear, worn in secret places that might only be reached by a slit within the skirt.
3. Relationship Insecurity: It has been found out in a number of research that the women possessing more luxurious and expensive handbags are more insecure about their relationship. They are making an attempt to ship a message to the other women that their man isn’t available for anybody else. The sensation that a relationship is being threatened by another lady automatically triggers girls to want to flash Gucci, Christian Dior, or Fendi to other women. Thus, handbags also keep the boys from straying away.
4. Men vs. Women: Primarily based on a survey in 2007, men are actually more likely to choose a designer bag primarily based on its brand than women. Well, this is reasonable, proper? Men do not need to get into the design. For men, the theory is easier — the more fashionable the model, the better is the handbag.
5. Normal info: It’s said that the average girl owns 6 handbags. The common women’s handbag weighs 5.2 pounds. 22% of ladies said if they could only splurge on one designer item, it would be a handbag. Only 9% said they would select shoes. Nonetheless not a obsession?
When you loved this post and you would want to acquire more info regarding quality clothing i implore you to pay a visit to the web-page.